Section 247 Sports has its humble beginnings as a sports blog in 2005. The brainchild of Michael “Doc” Lipinski, Section 247 Sports was named in memory of his father and references the family season tickets in section 247 of Philadelphia’s Veterans Stadium.
The brand has taken many forms over the past 15-years including written, audio, and visual presentations. Hosted by Doc and his childhood friend Brett Halpern, the podcast currently airs three days a week on Sports Talk Philly, SportzWire Radio, and anywhere you find podcasts!
They’ll tell you it’s like a morning show…but all the time! Professional football, college football, mixed martial arts, boxing, pop culture, if it’s happening they’re talking about it! Follow the show on social media and subscribe to the podcast feed and never miss a moment!
Episode 75: Wilder vs Fury III Preview & MMA News Galore – Section 247 Sports
- Episode 75: Wilder vs Fury III Preview & MMA News Galore
- Episode 74: This Weekend in Football, Uh Oh Urban, & MMA Power Rankings
- Episode 73: This Weekend in Football & MMA News Galore
- Episode 72: Eagles-Cowboys Preview, This Weekend in Football, & UFC 266 Power Rankings
- Episode 71: Football Friday: NFL & CFB Preview + PFHOF Semi-Finalist Breakdown